Have you ever dreamed about having your wedding on a tropical island beach? The sensation of the warm afternoon sand between your toes; the natural harmony of the sea as it gently caresses the shoreline; standing hand-in-hand, with the one you love, committing to one another completely. Sound like a romantic dream? As you will discover on Koh Samui, dreams can come true…
But why opt for this island paradise as your dream wedding destination? In case you need a little extra encouragement, here are a few considerations.
* Welcome to “The Land of Smiles”. As you enter Samui’s tropical and most unquestionably unique open-walled airport, you will immediately feel the warmth and hospitality ‘Amazing Thailand’ is famous for; with an obvious infusion of a relaxed island lifestyle. The friendly character of the locals is absolutely contagious – you will soon find yourself smiling at the mention of the word Samui.
* The Alluring Soft Sandy Beaches. Feel the warmth and splendor of the sand beneath your feet while you live out your wedding dreams under the afternoon sky, shaded by the abundant coconut palm trees, on a tranquil Samui beach. Shoes are entirely optional.
* The Warm, Inviting Blue Waters of the Gulf of Thailand. What could make a more magnificent backdrop to your wedding memories than Samui Archipelago? Go for a sail around the island, snorkel in the shallow waters, and for the adventurous couples who want to start their marriage with a little “depth”; there are enchanting underwater wedding ceremonies available.
* Give Your Family & Friends A Reason To Take A Holiday! Sometimes we all need a little enticement to escape our daily lives; a reminder that if we don’t take the time to enjoy the opportunities before us, we may never get the same chances again. Koh Samui is the perfect getaway destination for the whole family; young and old alike. Even getting to Thailand’s third largest island has never been easier and simply arriving makes any long-distance expedition worth all the effort. Everyone will thank you for years to come.
* REAL Thai Food Is Absolutely Some Of The Best Food In The World! Think you’ve had good Thai food before? Koh Samui boasts some of Thailand’s finest Chef’s available anywhere in the world; where you can indulge in delicious international delights and authentic Thai cuisine. But don’t pass over those small restaurants you will notice with only a few tables; you may be missing out on the greatest Thai cooking in the world. And if you find you can’t get enough before you go, Samui has many Thai cooking classes to try your own hand at preparing an amazing meal back home.
* More RELAXING and STRESS-FREE Than Having Your Wedding At Home. In today’s global society, Thailand is often neutral ground for many families who reside on different continents. Trying to please everyone but yourselves can lead to disaster; I know you’ve heard the horror stories before. Your wedding day should be about you and your partner’s happiness, commitment to each other and the joining of two families together. Let the naturally calm ambiance of Koh Samui heighten your wedding joy and allow everyone present to relax and remember why they are all here – to be together in celebration.
* Not Just for Weddings. Is your anniversary approaching? Surprise your partner and say “I do” all over again with an afternoon vow renewal, champagne in hand, watching the sunset in each other’s arms. If you want to express your love for your partner in a truly romantic setting; Commitment Ceremonies are becoming increasingly popular and are ideal for many modern couples.
* If we don’t make something special – nothing ever is. Getting married is supposed to be one of the most special days of your life. The uniqueness of saying your nuptials on the beach will make any plans you have for your wedding day that much more unforgettable. Women will feel the timeless romance of the classic fairy tale; men have the benefit of the casual atmosphere, even if they are dressed to the Nine’s. It is the perfect choice for your special day – charm and romance naturally included. Don’t just let your wedding day “happen”. Make the choice to make it special.
There are many more reasons that you will discover, to make Koh Samui home to your wedding dreams. And it doesn’t matter whether you want a large wedding, surrounded by your family and close friends, or if you are seeking a small intimate ceremony, standing across from the one you desire most; your wedding dreams begin with you…